Sunday, August 11, 2013

♥Aspens, Pines, and You♥

Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but
if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
I John 4:11-12
{August's Heart 2013}
Postcard
 
 
Cool air.
 
So cool it makes
Goose bumps appear
On my body. 
 
 
So cool.

 
It invigorates every
Part of my being.
 

I held your hand
As I walked
Along the morning
Mountain path
Of summer. 
 
 
We stopped and listened
To the sound of the wind
Blowing through the Aspen
And Pine trees.
 

It was a special time
To be held in my heart
Forever. 
 

Peace, Intimacy
Joy and Love
Were dancing
Among us.
 

You are my special friend
Bathed in prayer
Cherished with a love
Like no other ever known to me. 
 

A love that is bewildering
A love that encourages
A love that creates abundant love 
 

Precious love 
 

Lavishly given
Graciously received
Joyously replanted
So others can grow. 
 

Something MORE
Than an Experience…
 
 
by theresa arnold

Yonder Hearts Homepage:http://yonderhearts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment