Monday, November 4, 2013

♥Time To Fly♥

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,
    they will walk and not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31
{Customer Post}



Time to Fly

 
Some days you have choices
And some days only CHOICE

No place to land or sit or float
You hear a still small voice

I know it looks quite difficult
Impossible at times

You don't have land in front of you
Because it's time to FLY

Spread the wings I gave to you
I'll send wind to help you glide

It won't be long, I'll help you out
One day you'll know the "why"

Until we meet in person
A choice you must make

To spread your wings and fly above
Or faint under life's weight.

But even if you falter
I'll be there through your trial

I'm always by your side dear one
Because I love you child.


by theresa arnold
a poem for my customers


YonderHearts Hompage:
http://yonderhearts.blogspot.com/




 



No comments:

Post a Comment