Sunday, July 13, 2014

♥Draw Me Like One of Those French Girls♥


A loving doe, a graceful deer
    may her breasts satisfy you always,
    may you ever be intoxicated with her love.

Proverbs 5:19
 
“Draw me like one of those French girls”
I asked my husband one day
Referring to the movie Titanic
When Rose asked Jack the same

My honey is quite an artist
Although he won't admit
He can draw almost anything
He also has an odd wit.
 
 
I was lying on the bed
From work I was tired and a mess
My husband came out of the bathroom
He walked in our closet to dress

When he stepped out of our closet
He had something he held in his hand
A very small piece of paper he threw
In front of my face it did land
When I saw the drawing
I began to laugh and I said
“The picture is ME as a French girl”
And now it hangs over our bed.

 
by theresa arnold
 

No comments:

Post a Comment