Friday, July 19, 2013

♥Pablo Mora and Me♥

There is a time for everthing, and a season for every
activity under heaven, a time to be born and a time to
die....
Ecclesiastes 3:1-2
Gallery Post
Driving home from work one day
It was November 5th
We gained an hour Sunday morn
The time had changed again

The sunset looked so beautiful
I took a different route
I headed West to cross the dam
I got my camera out

"Goat Rodeo" was playing
An awesome classic song
I turned it up, I was alone
The road I traveled long

I stopped my car, its motor on
The middle of the road
A hundred pictures taken
As the sun was sinking low

I only had mere minutes
Before the hues were done
Receiving flowers from Heaven
From God's majestic sun

But little did I know it
On the other side of the dam
Underneath the sunset
A solitary man

He did not see God's beauty
He did not hear the wind
Because a few weeks earlier
His life he chose to end

Someone found him in a tree
November seventeen
He had been hanging from a rope
For many autumn weeks

Under that same sunset
A Texas November dusk
A heart was crying, thanking God
Another had turned to dust.

 
by theresa arnold
*this picture was taken on November 5th, 2012 on the South side of Lake Ray Roberts dam. It is a true story and this IS the sunset for that day.  

Yonder Hearts Homepage:http://yonderhearts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment