Sunday, July 21, 2013

♥Train House♥

She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Proverbs 31: 27
{January's Heart 2013}
Postcard
 
Dad died
Mom went crazy
Sold all we had
And bought a train

“Time to live
Let’s not be lazy
We’ll fix it up
I’m not insane”

The plumber came
He shook his head
Electrician laughed
It was funny

But dad left us
10 Million bucks
And mom
Had lots of money

People came
From far and near
They heard about
Our homestead

Mom even hired
A landscape guy
So we could have
A fine spread

A water garden in the back
And flowers in a row
She had them build a music stage
So we could have some shows

When our home was finished
The county turned out that day
We had a celebration
Around our house…….The Train.

And dad was looking at us
I’m sure he shook his head
“This woman I married was crazy
I’m glad that I am dead!”

by theresa arnold

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment