Wednesday, July 17, 2013

♥The Wedding Bridge♥



                                                                              
Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth....for your love is more delightful than wine.
Song of Songs 1:2
{November 2012's Heart}
Postcard

                                                                                                        I will meet you
On the bridge
In the forest
Over a running stream. 

I’ll be the one
Wearing white
With flowers in my hair. 


Cream color chiffon
Will cover the railing
As a multitude of
Fragrant flowers
Cascade like
Mini waterfalls
Touching the ground. 

An archway will wait
For two hearts
To come together.. 
Surrounded by
Loved ones waiting
To share this sacred moment.

As I walk along the river’s path
I will gaze into your eyes
And know that I have found
LOVE 

I will whisper
“I Love You”
As I seal our union with
A Kiss 

On 

The Wedding Bridge.

by theresa arnold

Yonder Hearts Homepage:http://yonderhearts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment